We have better prices than our competitors and the quality of our drugs are the highest in the industry. After ordering from us, you will receive an email confirmation and you will also be able to track your order online. When it's time to reorder we will remind you by email.
Our pharmacy has established itself as one of the most reliable and largest online. We are known in the industry for having the quickest delivery and best customer service. We are able to provide this level of satisfaction because we are experienced in processing many orders daily.
Whether you have health insurance or not, you will most likely need some type of prescription medication in the future. Online pharmacies allow you to benefit from the lower cost associated with filling orders online directly.
All of our servers are secure and encrypted. Express delivery is available by Fed Ex or UPS. Once you place an order, you will be able to track your order online by just logging in to our system.
What is Butalbital used for?
•This prescription drug alleviates pain and is taken orally. It should not be used for severe pain. In particular, this drug is used to treat tension headaches and migraines.
• If you have more than one headache and continue to have headaches, speak to your physician.
• Butalbital may have other uses and comes in 50mg tablets.
• Butalbital APAP is similar to Fiorinal but with a different formulation.
What should you look out for?
• If you take this drug for a long period of time, you might become dependent on it.
• If you take this drug in combination with other drugs, please consult your health care provider. Always follow the instructions given to you by your doctor or found on the prescription medication container.
• If you have problems with your liver and drink more than 6 alcoholic beverages a week, talk to your physician before taking this medication.
• You may feel light-headed after taking this drug. See how you react to the first dose before you attempt to do anything that requires you to be alert, such as driving.
• Do not combine this drug with antihistamines.
• Only take as much as your doctor instructed you to take.
• If you have problems with your kidney, consult your doctor before taking this medication.
• The FDA classifies this drug as Class C, which means they do not know the effects of this drug during pregnancy. The drug does transfer to the milk of the mother and through the placenta.
• Young children should not take this drug.
What is it mixed with?
• This drug often comes mixed with acetaminophen and caffeine. It is a barbiturate and non-narcotic.